- synchronze with my calendar, so I don't have to use my PC to figure out what meeting I ned to go to.
- Slow PC. Bad virusscanner
- E.g. my SmartPhone beeps me awake at 6am, I roll over, and look at whether I have a 7am, 8m, 9am, or whatever meeting. I.e. my SmartPhone has made it safe to sleep in?
- pen input with Transcriber
- wifi web browsing a bonus
Evetually my post evaporated. So much for it being saved automatically.
So, not everything is hunk dory. But I am still happier with my SmartPhone, my AT&T Tilt (HTC 8925) than I am with any laptop or tablet PC I have bought or used recently.
Huh, that's funny that it disappeared. I've never had any trouble blogging from my smartphone.
Many things can change in 5 years.
I've done this myself - made a comment many years after the fact.
How about an expert assistant to say "Do you you really want to comment on a 5 year old post?"
Post a Comment