'via Blog this'
- Lock your Windows 10 PC automatically when you step away from it.
- Sounds great! :-)
- If you forget to lock your PC or tablet when you step away, Windows Hello can use a phone that's paired with your device to automatically lock it shortly after you're out of Bluetooth range.
- This sucks! :-(
- I used to do device-PC pairing, back when I backed up my phone by synching to my PC. And/or synched podcasts from net through PC to phone.
- But now I mostly go direct from phone to cloud. I don't Bluetooth pair phone to PC, not unless I am tethering a personal hotspot via BT.
- In general, I try to avoid phone-to-PC paring, because it is a security hole.
- OK, probably most
- But not me.